Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Revive (not the isotonic revive)

I didn't get enough sleep last night due to intake of caffeine..one glass of nescafe is enough to keep me up all night long..so i stayed awake preparing notes for class till about 3.30am and slept for just 2 n a half hours..got so lazy to wake up and get myself ready for work..it's kinda like monday blues but worse, coz i was sleepless..so, it was a slow pace morning..started my car engine at 9.05am, and off to work..good thing about being an academician is the working hour is flexible..only need to come to work 40 hours a week..but sometimes i worked at the office less than that, as long as i take some time doing my work at home..and the important part is i play my role well..

came to work with out of focus mind and very2 sleepless..i postponed my class for 15mins to give myself some time to set the mood..thought that i would just give back the students' test papers and discuss bout it for a while..should take less than an hour..but the minute i stepped into the class, it was like a revival from the sleepiness..felt fresh n zest while talking to them..so, the two-hour class lasted for 2 n half hour..it's funny sometimes when i feel down n moody, coming to class could sweep those feelings away.. \(^o^)/

2 comments:

Unknown

that's just proved that u love being an academician.

kEeN

i hope so..still long way to go :)

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008