Sunday, November 1, 2009

When the morning is delayed on a weekend

Rise and shine!
oh, it's afternoon already and i was waken up by a phone call by someone asking for the room for rent..i'm currently looking for a housemate since the previous one decided to work in kl..need to find one to share the rent n bills..alone again and my weekend seems to be in front of the tv watching movies from the astro's channel..that if i get too lazy to go out..

Staying alone, some people would ask this one particular question: "tak sunyi ke??"and the answer would be "nope"..to be honest, i like it since i'm free doing anything i like, and do not need to get approval from anyone else of how the house looks like..coz there's some time i would leave my laptop, bags, books and magazines scattered on the living room's floor..i know that it could be an eye sore for most people..

besides, staying alone teaches me lots of things..especially the being truly independent part..when i'm living with my parents, i dont need to worry much bout the bills, laundry, or groceries..lets say when i'm out of milk at night, it would be in the fridge the next morning when i'm at my parents'..but now, having my fridge empty would mean that i need to get out and buy some groceries..i also don't wake up finding out that my breakfast is already on the table..furthermore, i need to cook for myself coz i would get sick of the outside's food..i also need to do my own laundry at least twice a week..and every month, i need to collect all the bills and pay them at the post office..talk bout responsibilities for my own self..money seems to flow out easily each month..

accompanying the previous question would be the typical suggestion: "kahwin je la cepat2, kan senang"..urmm, it's not as easy as saying it..haven't thought bout it yet since i haven't found my 'mr right'..i'm not ready to get married yet coz i wanna get over my studies first, probably in two years..i know that many friends or relatives my age already ended their single status..and almost 96% of my colleagues are married and have or yet to have children..i don't want to put any pressure on that matter(i know most typical malay women my age would worry much bout it..some would even cry over it..duuhhh)..and i'm glad my parents do support me 100% on finishing up my studies first..but i will always keep in mind that, "manusia hanya merancang, Allah menentukan segalanya..."

need to continue doing some chores..it's Sunday and and everyone knows what comes the day after....

2 comments:

SureeN

tapi your papa ckp kene kawin kalo nk blaja overseas! huhu. T_T
yah i'm doing marathon of reading your blog.
bayar bills online ler. tru maybank2u.
huh, kalo da kawin lg teruk. nk kene jaga extra that one person. duwant! or u can find another person who instead takes care of you aawww :)
yea! i support ur mentality! apsal nk kawin cepat2. :p

kEeN

huhu..tu la..so blaja local je la..
maybank2u xde..bank lain ade but aku guna broadband ni hampeh sket, so it's easy to pay at post office.

nasib still ramai support pasal kawin tuh..xde la rase loner sgt..haha

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008